Saturday, February 20, 2010

And the winner is.....

After calculating all of the multiple entries for following and linking (thanks, guys) the winner of the Nani Iro side pocket bag is...

#20

Tina!

Here's her comment...


If I can't email you, Tina, be sure to email me at heathertyfeatherty @ gmail . com (take out the spaces) with your name and address and I'll get the bag in the mail as soon as I can.

Thanks for playing along, everyone! I'll have a new giveaway in a few weeks so check back!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Tina! (Said with gritted teeth and a forced smile...)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That's totally awesome, and it couldn't have come at a better time. You see, somehow or another I let a banana rot in my purse. Yes, you read that right. A banana rotted in the bottom of my purse. (In defense of my stupidity, I THOUGHT I ate the banana) I'm too cheap to buy a new purse, and too busy to make one, so I currently have nothing to carry all my crap in! And until I can get the yucky one in the wash, I have nothing. Amazing!

    Of course, i'm sure i'll have my little problem all fixed by the time the new one gets here, but that doesn't matter. That's a really cute bag and i'm glad it's mine!

    YAY me!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS