Monday, May 3, 2010

Time to vote! (**and $$ rewards for those who vote for me**)

***EEEEKKK!!! I just checked the page and saw my Liberty Liverpool awesome tunic-from-hideous dress made it into the first round of voting!! YAYYY!!!!*****

Spring Top Week is upon us, people. So it's time to go vote for the tops you like the best!

Check out Made by Rae each day this week to vote for that day's fave top. I have no idea how the votes are tabulated, but I think it's awesome to encourage fellow sew-ers in their creativity.

And now that I am in the voting, I will reward you greatly for voting for me. Although there's another top in that round I'd like to vote for, but I'm not telling until it's all over....

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo doll! All your tops will likely get in the top 50. How nice to be in day one ; ) Just voted for you and crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just voted for you! **fingers crossed**

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS