Friday, January 7, 2011

Inspiration

Just in case you missed it, there's something really awesome going on at Talbot's these days. For the past few seasons, they've really been trying to re-vamp their image and put out a product that's a little younger, a little more streamlined, and a whole lot cool.

I got a new catalog in the mail today, and there is so much good about it I have to share it (also because my memory is so poor I have to post the things I love so I can remember in two months when it's time to start sewing for spring).

In no particular order, these are the things I would love love love to make:

The lace top.

The swing jacket (that color! I swoon).

The ruffle jacket.

The mum skirt.

The skinny dressy cargo.


The wrap dress.


The satin glamourak jacket (I dunno what a glamourak is, but me likey).


The mac trench.


The double pocket jacket.


Don't worry, I don't plan on making all of those jackets. I need more outerwear like I need more acne, but I do like the ideas.

Oh, and I started another vintage project yesterday, shut up! I know. It's another coat. I said shut it! I can overindulge in outerwear if'n I want to. I hope to post progress this weekend. We shall see.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love the swing jacket and the ruffle jacket. Hey you can never have too many coats and jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what a glamourak is either, but if you make me one I'll pay ya. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the skinny dressy cargo, and the lace top - together!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS